Chapter 2

This is an archived copy of my old web diary that i started in 1996.

My Diaper Diary
BY DIAPERNH

I have broke the diary up into chapters, this page holds the second part of my diaper diary

Saturday September 20, 1997

Dave from Cleveland came down to pick me up for the Ohio DPF party at Shawn’s house. When we got there Missy (matt) and Kevin, Missy’s daddy , and Jeff the guy who built Shawn’s crib. I did not mention that Shawn just got a HUGE baby crib built for him. it was great.

We all talked and chatted, and I went upstairs and changed into a diaper and my printed onsie. After about an hour Tim from Columbus showed up and we chatted and talked for about another few hours. Tim tried on Missy’s sunsuit and like it much. By the end of the night we were all drinking from our bottles. Tim had gotten a room at the local motel, but Dave, Kevin, Missy, Jeff, and I slept at Shawn’s place. GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! I got to spend the night in the big baby crib.

Here is the picture of me in the Crib:

It was great. I just curled up with my Pound Puppy and sucked on my pacifier and fell asleep. The next morning I woke up dry (I always do). I wet my diaper later and changed, then a few of us went to McDonalds to get some breakfast.

On our way home we had to stop at the grocery store and buy some baby diapers for the diapering contest. Jeff went in to the store. I felt so sorry for Jeff because he was crinkling loudly and the clerks had to have known that he was wearing a diaper.

We got back and all sat around the table and talked some more. At about the time the party was to start I went up and changed into my baby clothes.

I also scanned some pictures that Shawn took and had not scanned yet. Here they are:

A few more babies showed up later in the day too.

Bruce is from Northwest Ohio, and has been wearing diapers 24/7 since July 4th, 1997 (In Depends day). Bruce does not look like the type of guy you would suspect to be wearing diapers, but Bruce is cool.

Chuck Showed up, Chuck is another person that you would not think would be a diaper guy. A few others talked chuck into putting a sleeper on, that Shawn gave him.

Don from Northeast Ohio showed up. He too was in diapers

John and Wayne from Fort Wayne showed up late in the afternoon. Those two were pretty cool. They brought the DPF talk show tapes. Shawn had the tapes, but lost them.

We all talked about how we had gotten into diapers in the first place. Some of us had some good stories, like Bruce’s mom catching him in a wet diaper in the middle of the night and changing him. I told them all about my mom and how she does not like me wearing the diapers and all the baby stuff, and also how she did not like the Idea of me going to Shawn’s (I did not tell here it was a DPF party)

John and I were sitting in the crib when Jeff came along and put the side up and LOCKED US in there. The crib has key locking latches. We had to stay in there for about an hour. it was fun.

Everybody else changed into dry diapers, but I had to change back into a big boy. I have roommates and cannot wear diapers at college.

I am typing this on Monday as I am getting ready to go home for a few days.

I am done with college
Well my college experience has come to an end, I have graduated college and have moved back home with my mom. I am still wearing my diapers, although on some nights the diapers get hot in the summer heat.
Bye Bye, stay dry

diaper

November 7th 1998
Well it is time agin for another Ohio DPF Party. An AB from Columbus picked me up to go to the party. He brought his mommy along too.
I wore my Osh Kosh Shortalls, a onsie, and of course a diaper on the ride up there. I drank my bottle while we were going on the freeway. got some strange stares from an old couple that we passed. The ride took so long, this little baby was becomming restless and stuff.
When we got there, Kevin, Missy (Matt), Pat, and Roo were there. Kevin was making the fod, which he did an excellent job on. He was nervous about getting the cakes done right, but they were great with the Rugrats decorations on them, especially the trails that spike, the dog left in frosting.
Awhile later Jeff and Gasrth showed up andlong with chuck, don fro newark, david from cleveland, craig and debbie from around cincy. The manyly babies went out to the bar, while some of us stayed at Shawn’s to watch DPF movies (me, Garth, Kevin, Dave, Don, and Shawn).
at about 10 PM we walked down to the bowloing alley down the street and bowled.
After bowling I went back to shawn’s and fed Garth a bottle and then he fed me one. Later he changed my diaper and I changed his too.
At about 2 AM Eddie and Annitte (spelling??)from Cleveland came to shawn’s. eddie origianlly started out being the baby , but then about 4 months ago annitte wanted to be the baby, and she fit the part too.

I had a fun time at the party and hope to do it again

Apologies

September 20, 2000

I am so sorry that I have not updated this in some time.

I now have a full-time job at a computer company in the Tech Support Department.  Since my last update I have been wearing diapers off and on.  Mostly wear attends cause my work schedule does not leave me with the time to be able to wash and dry a load of diapers.  I am really looking forward to meeting with another AB or a group of ABies; so if you are in the ohio area let me know (over 18 only)

December 2002

Country mouse goes to the big city

A diaper friend of mine wanted me to come up to visit him in New York;  He wanted to do some diaper play, and show me around town.

He got my flights lined up…. I was to leave Columbus Ohio on American Eagle to Boston…. But as with the airlines, they could not keep their original schedule and they moved me to America West; this being my first time every flying, I was scared….. My fears were for nothing.  Take-off is like riding that initial lift hill on a rollercoaster.  Landing was some-what ok; being I had nothing to compare it to.

Got on the ground in Boston, I should only have had about an hour and a half layoff; WRONG AGAIN… When I checked in with America Eagle in Boston, they told me that my flight was delayed 40 minutes… not big deal.  By the end of the layover it was made another hour late… so I was supposed to leave Boston at 8:50.. the flight boarded at 10:30.

I arrived at a small airport in called Islip/McArthur on Long Island, NY at midnight.  After getting my bags and finding a cab and a motel and settling down in my room, it was 12:45…

I got diapered up and got my PJ’s on and settled into the strange bed for the night.  I woke up at about 5:30 in the morning freezing cold.  Shortly thereafter my diaper friend called to say that he was on his way to pick me up at my motel

This starts the long day in the city.  After seeing where he lives and getting a diaper change and a few pictures taken, we lounged around his house, looking on the internet and such.

Before heading into town he changed me out of my cloth diaper into a depends overnight, a onsie, boxers, my cargo pants and a thermal shirt. We were off for breakfast; we ate at the IHOP.  Damn good food if I must say so myself.

Now for the trip on the Long Island Expressway into New York.  The skyline was wonderful and the sun wash shining.  We went through the queens-midtown tunnel into Manhattan.   First Stop Ground Zero

I have never been so shook up about something that has happened in this country. There were items left at makeshift memorials in several places.  Click HERE to see my pictures from Ground Zero.  We were able to get around many places.  We walked by the fence at St. Paul Cathedral 3 sides of this fence were covered as a make-shift memorial too.  Some items seen came from as far away as Italy and the United Kingdom.

At several times I actually cried about the shear magnitude  of destruction there.

Next we were off to Rockefeller center to see the Christmas tree, skating rink, where the Today show is located.  In the meantime, I was in need of a change,  unfortunately there was no place to get a proper change, nor did I bring an extra diaper; so I changed in the tiny bathroom of a parking garage.  I felt kinda nekkid walking around without a diaper on.

After we got done walking around taking pictures in Rockefeller Center, we were off to Times Square.  After parking the car in another parking garage we went across the street to eat at Dallas BBQ.  The food was great and so were the prices.  The prices were what I would pay if I were in Ohio, not what I expected to pay for a meal in the heart of times square.

If you are going to go to times square don’t bother going in the day time; it is much better at night. The lights were WONDERFUL, though I would hate to pay the electric bill for some of those signs.

I saw the outside of the largest Toys R Us store,  it was four floors and had a Ferris wheel inside of it.  I also got to see where MTV Studios are and where Carson Daily does TRL.

After walking around we decided to head on back to the suburbs for the night.  We came back to his house, he got me diapered up for the night in my cloth diapers and printed plastic pants, and put me in my PJ’s.  We surfed the net, watched some TV, I wrote this journal entry and then went to bed.

It is morning now, I am soon going to be sitting in a wet diaper.  I think we are going to try to go shopping today; where I am going to try to pick up a bag that I can check on the plane.  This way I will not be carrying so much in my laptop bag, and I might actually be able to sneak a diaper or two in my laptop bag, so I can wear on the plane ride home.  I need a new backpack anyways.

My Daddy changed me out of my cloth diaper and plastic pants…… didn’t have time to wash them so I just threw then in a garbage sack.

Went to JC Penney’s in search of CHAMPION JERSEY SHIRTS.  These shirts feel just like a real babies T-shirt, and feel just like the plain white onsie that I wore into the city.  We did not find the shirts, but I will try to find them online when I get home.

Got me a new backpack, Red JanSport one.  Packed the Diaper that was in the trashbag into it along with a pair of Grinch sleep pants that I got at Penney’s, and the hats I bought at Ground Zero along with the chargers for my digital camera and my camcorder charger and the extra batteries for these devices.

My daddy dropped me at the airport around noon, I tried to get an earlier flight out of Islip, so I had until 3PM to check into the gate.  I bought a set of luggage locks for my new backpack, checked it into the baggage check.  The only place to eat was the other side of security; so I got that done and taken care of

While waiting for my flight and eating, I finished my picture page which will get uploaded when I get home.  I then found my way to the gate, and crashed there until they boarded my plane at about 3:45.

Arrived in Bosssston at about 5:15.  It is 8:15 right now so I have been dicking around since then.  Got something to eat, drink, crashed for about 90 minutes and then stumbled to Dunkin’ Doughnuts (they have NOTHING on Krispy Kreme, NOTHING) for some iced coffee and 2 doughnuts.  Finished a doughnut and my iced coffee off, cause I didn’t want to have to run the coffee through the X-Ray machine (yes, you must run your drinks through the X-Ray machine too)

I then went through my pre-security de-metalization and packing.  I took out all my change and anything metal out of my pants pockets.  I then took my phone and palm out of my pants and put them in my camera bag (looks more like a man purse) and did the routine.  For those of you that have not flown since 9-11 this is it…..

Remove coat and place on the belt

Remove laptop from the bag and close bag back up

Send camera bag through too

Walk through metal detector

Grab items on the other side

Walk with all the junk to the nearest place to sit it and place laptop back into bag

If the security staff needs to re-run your bag or do a DDT test (I think this is to detect explosives residue –  some items that we commonly use can set the stuff off.  Since I don’t play with explosives) just be patient.  They are doing their jobs.  The only two airports that did the DDT test were Logan (Boston) and Islip (McArthur).  Boston is where one of the terrorist flights had left, so they are EXTREMELY Thorough with everything.  I had asked a security worker where a good place to hang out for my 4 hours in Boston.  He pointed to the pub, but said that I had went 2 feet too far and would have to go back through the checkpoint.  Since I did not have a flight leaving from those gates, they would not let me back in to go to the pub.

Well, my plane should be getting ready to board in about 15 minutes and I need to call home to talk to my mom before we load onto the plane.

Well we just landed at Port Columbus, going to get my checked luggage.  I am pretty sure that I will drive the hour home to sleep in my own bed.

The drive home was nice and quiet, not too many cars on the road at almost 1 in the morning.  I got a little sleepy, but made it home OK.  Crawled into bed and diapered up in a disposable.  I woke up and wet too.  Glad to be home.  I wish I would have worn diapers the entire time of my trip, but I am still scared to get caught in a diaper, or have them leak in public..

January 30, 2003

I had been looking of DPF’s roster for a baby close to me.  I found one about 15 miles from where I live.  We started chatting back and forth; he wears diapers out of need.  He had been wearing diapers for a few years and has just recently wanted to find out more about the AB lifestyle.  I offered to let him try on some of my baby clothes.

Finally we decided to meet.  I drove to his house and met him.  I didn’t wear a diaper cause this was just our first meeting and we were not going to get into baby play.  We sat around and talked for a few hours and I went home.

I told him about an upcoming AB party, and he sounded interested.  I hope he decides to go with me as I don’t want to drive there alone, and I know that he would like to get a chance to meet other ABies and to possibly use some baby stuff.

I diapered up for bed about 10PM in my cloth diapers and plastic pants, I also had a bottle of apple juice to help me go to sleep

January 31, 2003

Went to bed in a cloth diaper and plastic pants.  But got woken up by mom at about 6 AM cause the DSL was down.  When I went down stairs to look about the router I flooded my diaper.  so after downing the rest of the bottle of juice I changed into a disposable diaper

March 10, 2003

I noticed a few days ago that i was getting down on my supply of diapers.  I also was going to a AB party at the end of the week

After I took my mom to work I went out to Wal-mart and got another bag of diapers, of course walking in I saw somebody that I knew who was working at the front.  Not to let that stop me from my goal.  I went over to the pharmacy and threw a bag of Depends Overnight diapers and a package of the BOOOST! liners in the cart.  I have never used the boost liners and wanted to give em a try.

March 11, 2003

The next morning I awoke and decided to get up get a shave, eat breakfast, brush my teeth, THEN CHANGE out of my diaper.  The boost soaked up pretty good, from what I had to offer to it.